Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stars concert with Zhihua last night (19 feb) was a rather good experience. Everybody ran to the front of the stage the moment the lights dimmed, screaming. The lights weren't dim enough to make the place magical, and the sound system wasn't great. Nonetheless, paying a little more to be so close to them was worth it. Torquil Campbell  and Amy Millan (the lead singers) fell into the arms of the screaming fans, which made me feel like I'm in one of those concert videos uploaded on youtube.

Also, letting yourself loose and not being conscious of your friends' judgemental eyes feels good. Imprinted at the back of my mind is the impression that I dislike moving to the music during concerts/when I'm with people, but halfway through the concert the music got to me and my body started swaying freely. I didn't care about my friend would think, it just felt really awesome.


Stars - We don't want your body

Video is hilarious/creepy, Song is addictive.


Stars - Fixed



Stars - Lights changing colour



Stars - Dead Hearts



Stars - 400

This reminds me of Death Cab's Transatlanticism.

No comments: